Top of the Tots is back for 2018 as Selby Times, once again, start the search for Selby’s cutest child
Does your child have eyes that sparkle? Can their smile light up the room? Or do you just want to capture those special moments before they grow up?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then it’s time to enter Top of the Tots 2018.
After the huge success of last year’s inaugural competition, which saw five-month-old Kenneth Hilton crowned the winner, Selby Times have brought the competition back this year – and it’s bigger and better than ever.
This year’s winner walk away with a large framed print of their winning photograph as well as a cheque for £150.
The runner-up will receive a medium framed print and a cheque for £75.
Selby Times have teamed up with Frame Me Please to offer parents of children aged between five months and five years the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes and be crowned the first ever winner of Top of the Tots.
For just £9.95 you can enter your little stars into our competition and have his or her photograph taken by professional photographer, Natalya Barker, and receive a 7×5 print of their competition entry.
Photography sittings will take place over five weeks, commencing on Monday, October 8. Parents then simply need to take along the entry form, printed right, to their sitting at the studio in the Selby Times Business Centre at 11 The Crescent, Selby.
Readers will then be able to vote for their favourite portrait. The winners will be decided purely by our readers – so every vote counts!
The two children with the most votes each week will go through to the final 10.
Terms and conditions:
- Time slots are limited and will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Sittings will take place at Frame Me Please in the Selby Times Business Centre, 11 The Crescent, Selby.
- In order to secure your slot, booking must be done online at www.framemepleas.co.uk with a fee paid upfront, please use the booking form below.
- If your circumstances change and you need to rebook the slot, please give us 24-hours notice. The fee is non-refundable. If you have any questions regarding your bookings, please call Natalya at 07821 112 381
- Sittings will commence on Monday, October 8 with the first set of photographs appearing in the Selby Times on Thursday, October 18.
- The last set of photographs will appear on Thursday, November 15.
- The final 10 will feature in the paper on Thursday, November 22.
- Voters will have until 12 noon on Thursday, November 29 to vote for their winner.
- Winners will be contacted w/c Monday, December 3 to receive their cheque and prize in time for Christmas.
- All bookings must have completed a booking form (printed on this page) and must take it along to their sitting with them. Your photo cannot be taken without it due to data protection regulations.
- No photocopies are accepted, original forms only.